The Halloween Collab 2013 The Halloween Collab 2013

Not really E for everyone if it's got talks about masturbation, is it?

VaguelyWonderful responds:

Oops sorry, changed it

Barbouillageville Barbouillageville

Cute, but I think it could have benefitted from some more intense audio to go with the action.

Adlez Adlez

This would be so much better if the video actually synched up with the music. Try making things happen at the same time as the beats.

ECLIPSE FORCE ECLIPSE FORCE

This was really good; I quite enjoyed it.
The only issue I have is with the sexist jokes at the expense of the female protagonist. They weren't necessary for the overall movie, seemingly only there to demonstrate that even in this superpowered world you've created, women still arn't seen as equals and rape culture still exists.
Other than that, this was a great movie. The effects were well-done, the plot and characters were easy to pick up on, the character designs were great, and the comedy was spot on.

MartinTaunts MartinTaunts

Was that a Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff mouth I saw there? 8^Y

Oogie Boogie Homestuck Oogie Boogie Homestuck

Like the rest of the reviewers, I'd love to see this finished. In addition, if you could find an instrumental version of the song to put the new audio over, I thinkk it would be much improved.

Castle Crasher Duders Castle Crasher Duders

This should not be rated teen.

Revengineering Revengineering

Very Nice

Would suggest you work on your synching; some things were synched very well to the melody, but the movement to the actual beats wasn't all that lined up.

daigonite responds:

I noticed this as well. I'm going to make my next one a lot better with this.

Heart is an Empty Room Heart is an Empty Room

Really good

I'd suggest going though and synching stuff to the music a bit better, though. Deleting or adding frames to make it all work perfectly.

g17 responds:

the little bit that its unsynched it because of the process of formating it into flash. If you watch it on youtube it lines up perfectly. Believe me, i spent countless hours painstakingly match up frames

Disbalanced Disbalanced

Pretty darn good.

Just needs a bit more snap, and for more of the actions to be synched to the beat. This would draw the viewer into the flash and give it much more impact.